Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day 4

What a slacker i am! A day late and many a dollar short! Seriously. We, mostly me, were super busy yesterday (when I began this entry). I pulled a massive weedy bush out of the corner of our yard then noticed some odd growing plants consuming our hedgerow and proceeded to knock out more vines and weeds. Two hours later I had a pile 5 yards wide and hight ready for Dave to load up and take to be burned. I was dripping with sweat (good work out!).

After a much-needed shower I began painting Emma's room. This is the third time we have painted a room for Emma. SHe likes change. She likes redecorating...and I encourage her. So I did the cutting-in and then got carried away and painted under the windows, over the windows, between the windows and wall and...left very little for Emma to paint. So, three hours later I broke for lunch, a late-lunch. I was famished.

After lunch I went down to the basement to prime two pieces of furniture. After priming I was back up in the bedroom touching up, then back down to the basement to add a coat of "tropical breeze".

Late evening, I was cleaning the floor, adding more touch-ups, moving dressers, making beds...time for another shower and then bed. No Leslie Sansone today, but I figured I could let that slide.

Breakfast
1 1/2 c. oatmeal
1/2 c. blueberries
1 t. brown sugar
2 c. coffee
4 T half/half

Lunch
2 flour tortillas
2 romaine leaves
1 oz queso cheese
1 1/2 c. sherbet

Dinner
1 1/2 c. mac/cheese
1 c. vanilla
1/3 c. m&ms

Calories 1879

No comments:

Post a Comment