Thursday, May 7, 2009

Leaving for the weekend today.

I'm a little frustrated. I've cranked up the work out yet my weight has leveled - stagnant. I can't seem to get below 200. I'm just hovering right above it. So frustrating.

I hope Helen wins on Biggest Loser simply because she's 48. Early on in the show (not this season but previous) I complained that only women in their 20s and early 30s were picked (I think I even sent a letter to the show). Now here's a woman who I can relate to - struggles (probably) with the hormone thing. And she's doing it. She's incredibly fit. Ran a marathon. Looks great. 
I really would prefer Mike and Ron to lose. I know they have done incredibly well but Ron's deception over Christy really aggravated me. 

Ta ta for now. Eat well, exercise, enjoy life. Eat to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment