Monday, June 8, 2009

Almost at 2000 miles!!!

I really need to get back on track. 

I was out of commission for 10 days with respiratory flu but before that I slacked off on recording food on sparkpeople. I was diligent with exercise, and proudly recorded that. But I was ashamed of the food. Because of not recording I forget what I eat and therefore eat more. Yeah, sounds ridiculous, "How can you forget eating the 1/2 c. of M & Ms just 2 hours ago?" Believe me, I can.

So today, Monday, beginning of the week, a new week, I am back to food recording on sparkpeople. Last week I had my first complete, 6 days, workout week since coming down with the flu. Now I am a mere 39 miles from reaching my goal of 2000 miles. That's 2000 miles walked with a Leslie Sansone dvd since November of 2007. I'm impressed! I hope to reach this goal on Saturday by walking 7 miles each day. Unfortunately, or expectantly, many days get interrupted so we'll see what comes by Saturday.

But needless to say if you  are "dieting" or working on a new healthy food lifestyle I heartily and emphatically recommend food journalling.

No comments:

Post a Comment