Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day 1-3: Detoxing again and very happy with the results

So I had the computer anyway, but husband is still gone. Over the weekend wasn't so good so I didn't post but made a resolution to detox again. Detoxing is what started me on this grand plan of health and weight loss and it was a good start. Over Easter I toxed and hence I am restarting the detox this week. Because of that I am restarting my days. So Monday is day 1 and today (Wednesday) is day 3. 

How am I detoxing? I am using what I learned from the Anne Dittleman book along with my own preferences, lifestyle and finances and modifying the detox to fit me. That means maintaining my oatmeal for the morning and consuming copious amounts of cauliflower, broccoli, salads and eggs. On my 8th day I will do the cranberry juice fast described in Dittleman's book.

For exercise I upped my cardio by running during half of my Leslie Sanson dvds. I think this has helped immensely - to keep my heart-rate up because my weight loss is great! I have 6 pounds to go to my initial goal. I am very happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment