Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Day Eighteen

I've heard somewhere that people underestimate by 10-15% how much they eat in the day. I'd have to agree. I have found that the next day, after posting what I've eaten something seems to trigger my memory, "Oh yeah and I ate----also!" So if I add up the calories in a day and it amounts to 1697, it would be wise to add another 170 calories, to be on the safe side of honesty.

Breakfast
1 C. oatmeal
1/4 C. nonfat milk
2 t. brown sugar
1 boiled egg

Lunch
2 C. potato cheese soup
2 piece toast with butter
15 dark chocolate covered edamame
1 clementine orange

Dinner
2 C. salad with light done right dressing
4 ounces chicken
2 pieces bread

Snack
1/4 C. raw almonds

Total Calories for the day 1697

Exercise: 7 miles with Leslie Sansone for 87 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment