Thursday, December 18, 2008

Day Six

I did not want to exercise today. I shuffled around in my slippers (cleaning and laundry in prep for our Open House this Sunday). I think the fact that I was in my slippers hindered my motivation for exercise. So after ironing I threw the slippers off and donned my tennis shoes. Motivation filled me and I worked out for 62 minutes. Sometimes it is a matter of what's on the outside that gets me going.

Breakfast (231 calories)
1 C. Oatmeal
2 t. brown sugar
1/4 C. non fat milk
2 C. coffee
1/4 C. whole milk

Lunch (430 calories)
2 C. minestrone
2 slices bread

Snack (233 calories)
1/4 C. walnuts
1 1/2 C. coffee
1/4 C. whole milk

Dinner (824 calories - mostly in the bread!)
2 slices bread
2 ounces chicken
2 ounces mozzarella
4 C. romaine
1/4 C. mandarin oranges
1/4 slivered almonds
balsamic vinaigrette

Total calories 1717

Exercise
5 miles with Leslie Sansone for 62 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment