Friday, December 19, 2008

Day Seven

I'm not even going to bother...Today was such a bad eating day. It started out well - with my oatmeal and then I was ravenous at 11 and my throat was sore and the mango ice cream was telling me how soothing it would be going down my throat so I listened. Then tonight our church hosted a banquet for our community and I was in charge of the cooking so I nibble here and nibbled there and have no clue how much I ate. So..I can't record my food intake. I confess. But I did get in 4 miles of walking!

2 comments:

  1. So how was the dinner? How many came and what was the program? We're anxious to hear! Love, you all Sz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would call it a success simply for the fact we have 29 volunteers. Everyone had a great time working together, cooking, serving, seating, chatting, cleaning. It brought us together in a purpose.
    Dave thinks there were 89 folks who passed through for our meal. We cooked for 200 so we're continuing the feast tomorrow after Church.

    ReplyDelete