Saturday, December 27, 2008

Day Fifteen

We're hopefully going up to St. Charles, MO today to see the Christmas festivities. The city decorates like a Dickensian/Victorian Christmas and Saturday is their last day. It's rainy, possibly thunder storms, for today so we may end up at a Mall (Horrors!!).

Breakfast
1 C. Oatmeal
2 t. brown sugar
1.5 C coffee
1/4 C. whole milk

Lunch
Pub Burger
1/2 order fries

Dinner
2 C. potato cheese soup
2 pieces toast with butter
2 mango popsicles
2 chocolate coins

Even though I didn't officially exercise.... we went to St. Charles and ate at one end of the tourist area and the shop I wanted to visit most was about 7 block away. It was pouring rain. What's the best way to get through pouring rain? RUN! And I did. Liam and I trotted briskly down the cobblestoned sidewalk and I didn't lose my breath. It was fun. When I stopped to stand under an awning he tugged and yelled, "Come on mommy, let's keep running!" And we did. Exercise pays off for the fun things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment