Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Day Nineteen

New Year's Eve. Hmmm. What will the day hold. I hope to plan well. We are going to friends for the evening and hopefully, hopefully I will be good.

I am planning to go through a detox diet that mommylife.net has lost almost 100 pound on. She's restarted for the new year and taking recruits to join in support. After Epiphany (Jan 6th) I will be detoxing.

Weighed myself this morning - down a pound! In spite of holiday munching -- down a pound!!!

Breakfast (231 calories)
1 C. oatmeal
2 t. brown sugar
1/4 c. non fat milk
2 c. coffee
1/4 c. whole milk

Lunch (502 calories)
2 tortillas
1 ounce cheddar
1 c. salad with light done right dressing

Dinner (800 calories)
1 small slice french bread
4 ounce polish sausage
1 ounce cheddar
1 apple
1/4 c. almonds
Total calories 1534
Exercise: 77 minutes with Leslie Sansone, 6 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment