Monday, December 15, 2008

Day Four

The week is going to be B-U-S-Y but all at the end of it. I tend to let exercise go by the wayside when busy. I hope to prevent this by scheduling it early, around 10am. Friday night our church is hosting a community banquet. There will be dessert. Must plan ahead!

I must confess I turn a little green when I see/read stories of successful weight-loss, like Oprah's. And then she's airbrushed on all those magazine covers! Sheesh! But it does sadden me, probably because I can so relate to her grief, when the weight comes back.

Breakfast (300 calories)
1 C. Oatmeal
2 t. brown sugar
1/4 C. non fat milk
1/4 C. whole milk
5 ounce orange juice
2 C. coffee

Lunch (623 calories)
4 C. mixed salad
1 ounce cheese
2 T. non fat italian dressing
1 1/2 C. sauteed mixed veggies
1 C. whole yogurt
2 T. cherry jam

Dinner (607 calories)
2 C. Macaroni and Chees
2/3 C. Broccoli, Steamed
Total Calories 1529

Exercise
4 miles with Leslie Sansone for 50 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment