Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Day Five

Did you watch the season finale of Biggest Loser? I did. Impressive though I must say some of the contestants looked rather gaunt in the face, almost unhealthy, like the did a liquid fast for the past two months while away from the show. Do you remember when Oprah lost tons of weight using medi-fast liquid diet and she hauled pounds of butter on stage, the same amount of weigh she lost? She looked good but her face looked worn, tired, saggy. That's how some (Amy C., Heba a bit and her husband) looked. I'm just saying!

I weighed myself yesterday and was surprised to see I've lost 5 pounds since my doctor's check-up in October. Made me feel good!

Breakfast (231 calories)
1 C. oatmeal
2 t. brown sugar
1/4 C. non fat milk
1/4 c. whole milk
2 C. coffee

Lunch (500 calories)
2 C. salad
1 T. non fat italian dressing
1 C. Mac/cheese
ham/cheese sandwich

Dinner (730 calories)
2 C. Minestrone soup
1 slice bread
2 gingerbread cookie
1 C. cranberry juice

Total calories 1460

Exercise
Leslie Sansone walking 5 miles for 65 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment