Monday, December 29, 2008

Day Seventeen

Back in the saddle.

Beginnings - Restarts. I like Mondays because they're the opportunity to pick up that new habit, get back in the routine I need so desperately. The days following the Feast Day of Christmas were, not necessarily chaotic, not what I planned. But that was the problem - the were days unplanned. The only ordinariness to the days was the oatmeal every morning. I neglected the routine of Bible study, prayer, exercise and measuring what I ate before eating.

Now it's Monday. The chalkboard has been wiped clean. It's a new day, a new week and I'm back into the proactive planning of my day.

Breakfast
1 C. oatmeal
1/4 C. nonfat milk
2 t. brown sugar
1 boiled egg

Lunch
2 c. potato cheese soup
1 piece toast with butter

Snack
2 strawberry popsicles

Dinner
3/4 c. brown rice
veggie stir fry with pork/peanuts
5 tea biscuits
2 c. tea
1/4 c. half/half
Total Calories 1795
Exercise
7 miles with Leslie Sansone 85 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment