Monday, December 22, 2008

Day Eleven

There are two blogs I read for weight-loss encouragement. Both women are honest. Barbara (I've highlighted her before) amazes me. She has written about the spiritual dimensions of being fat and weight-loss - convicting and true. Must reads. Melodee is the amazing shrinking woman who has seen the pound come back on. She is real, honest (more than I can be) and I appreciate her honesty and can relate to her issues.

Breakfast
1 C. Oatmeal
2 t. brown sugar
1/4 C. non fat milk

Lunch
2 tortillas
2 romaine leaves
1/4 C. low fat cream cheese
1 serving turkey breast luncheon meat
1 serving roast beef luncheon meat

This is where I went bad - stressing about uncontrollable issues:
3 squares fudge
1/4 C. peanuts

Dinner
4 ounces chicken
asparagus
2/3 C. couscous

Exercise
75 minutes walking with Leslie - 6 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment