Saturday, February 7, 2009

Day 58 - I'm Ecstatic!

It's been one month exactly since I began this official diet journey (58 days since I began food blogging/journalling). On January 7th I began the Fast Track Detox diet. After two weeks on that I meandered and a friend introduced me to the Curves plan. I've been on that this week (Phase 1). For this first month I've lost 10 pounds! My attitude toward food is changing. The feelings of attachment are breaking. I'm still on that razor's edge but my feet are dangling on the side of health, not addiction.

Breakfast
1 c. oatmeal
1/2 c. cherries
2 T slivered almonds
1 t. brown sugar

Lunch
Jamaican Jerk Pizza at California Pizza Co. - ask how many servings are in each pizza - we were told one pizza serves one person but when I checked the calorie count on line it said one pizza has 3 servings!!!!

Dinner
1/2 oz cheese
5 oz chicken breast
1/2 c. mashed sweet potato

Exercise:
8 miles with Leslie - 96 minutes

1 comment: