Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day 65

Breakfast
1 1/2 c. oatmeal
1/3 c. blueberries
2 T almonds
1 t brown sugar
1/4 c half and half

Lunch
3 C. romaine
4 oz Turkey breast
2 T light Ranch

Last night Dave and I attended the annual Sparta Library Fund raiser - Glitter in the Night. Hors d'ouvres, desserts, wine....not sure all what I consumed but I tried to keep a mental list but know the dessert put me over my calorie limit...
1 fried ravioli
2 chicken wrapped in bacon
1 meatball
1 toast with marinara
1 tortilla wrap with some sort of cream cheese
6 oz chicken breast, breaded and topped with cheese
1/2 c. spaghetti squash with 2 T marinara
4 asparagus spears wrapped in prosciutto
mini-scoop (maybe 2 T) spumoni
1 slice tiramisu cake

Exercise: 8 miles (1 with Carol, walking in town - 7 with Leslie) - 95 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment