Monday, March 2, 2009

Day 80-Thank the Lord for Tomorrows

I spent my morning making phone calls to the insurance company, the hospital and the doctor's office. And then it was to the appliance repair shop - waiting, waiting, waiting. So I put off exercise until all that was done. Then I had a meeting which went longer than expecting getting home just in time to fix dinner. Exercise -- well, it kind of got neglected today and I don't like that, especially since I sabbath from exercise on Sunday. Eating 4 cookies didn't help my calorie-count either. I didn't cling to Jesus like I hoped/want to. I clung to the sugary-comfort of macadamia white chocolate instead.

Breakfast
1 1/2 c. oatmeal
1/2 c. blueberries
2 T almonds
1 t brown sugar

Snack
2 oz cheese sticks

Lunch
1.5 salad with 1 T light thousand island
1.5 c. chicken salsa soup
8 oz non fat yogurt
1 T. sour cream
1 T honey

Snack
4 white chocolate macadamia nut cookies
1 1/2 c. reduced calorie cocoa
3 T. half/half

Dinner
Shrimp/scallops sauteed
1/2 c. brown rice
2 c. tossed salad with 1 T light thousand island dressing
1 c. sauteed zucchini and onions
tea with 3 T half and half
1 slice toast with pat butter

No comments:

Post a Comment