Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day 92 - Not the Best of Days

Have you ever had a day when your are hungry beyond reason? Today was such a day for me. After a more than calorie-rich meal I was dissatisfied. Had. to. have. more. I didn't know, or even care, if it was emotional hunger. Didn't want to analyze it. I just wanted something more. And, unfortunately, the routine stuck for the day. I didn't need that cinnamon roll at the end of the day but, gosh darn it!, I deserved it, by golly. I know tomorrow, my weigh-in day, will not be a joyous one. But it's a new day.

Breakfast
1 1/2 c. oatmeal
1/4 c. blueberries
2 T sliced almonds
1 t. brown sugar

Lunch
3 Corn tortillas
2 cheese sticks
6 slices turkey breast lunch meat
90 cal granola bar
6 oz non fat yogurt
1 T light sour cream
1 T honey

Snack
2 bowls honey nut cheerios
1 1/2 c. milk

Dinner
Grilled chicken caesar salad
1 cinnamon roll

1 comment:

  1. Must have been something in the water.. I went over Friday too. But my downfall started with giving in and having a brownie... it was down hill from there. Back on track though... This is a long journey... some slips are to be expected.. but as long as we get back up and keep going we will reach our goal.

    ReplyDelete