Monday, January 5, 2009

day 24

It's important to remember to look at the calories before consuming questionable food! I learned my lesson yesterday with the Dove bar. I had 2 Russell Stovers chocolates, thought about the third then looked at the calories - 70 per piece. No thank you. I've had enough. Tomorrow's Epiphany. This is when we celebrate Christmas with presents and a feast - rib roast tomorrow and the ultimate in decadence - bouche de noel! Wednesday I begin my detox diet!

Breakfast (231 calories)
1 c. oatmeal
2 t. brown sugar
1/4 c. non fat milk
1/4 c. whole milk
2 c. coffee

Lunch (455 calories)
1 boiled egg
1 c. stir fry with rice
1 slice ham
1 apple
1 oz cheddar

Dinner (734 calories)
1 c. polenta
4 oz grilled chicken breast
1 1/5 c. salad with balsamic dressing
2/3 c. french green beans
2 shrimp
1 russell stovers cream chocolates

Total calories 1419

Exercise: 6 miles with Leslie Sansone, 70 minutes

1 comment: