Friday, January 2, 2009

Day Twenty-One

Yesterday I was a glutton. I convinced myself that because it was New Years I had a right, neigh, an obligation to eat my Trifle - as much as I wanted. And I did. The 2 C. I listed yesterday soon grew to 4 C. post posting. I didn't need the second, third nor fourth serving but my sinful and warped mind said I deserved it (for serving my family so sacrificially all day!) It was gluttonous.

Breakfast (calories 308)
1 c. oatmeal
2 t. brown sugar
1/4 c. nonfat milk
1/4 c. whole milk
2 c. coffee
1 boiled egg

Lunch (520 calories)
3 C. Mixed Salad
2 boiled eggs
1/5 C. peanuts
3 T. Light dressing

Dinner (828 calories)
3 crackers
1 ounce cheddar
1 1/2 slices cheese pizza
1 c. trifle

Total calories 1656
Exercise 8 miles with Leslie Sansone 106 minutes

Exercise: 8 miles with Leslie Sansone, 106 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment