Sunday, January 11, 2009

Day 31

The kids wanted to go to Pizza Hut after church - with the gang. I said, "Go but I'm staying here." Dave said, "Let's just hang out, not eat, just be with everyone." Great! Smelling melted cheese, pepperoni, etc. Even though I can't stand Pizza Hut's pizza I thought the smells and seeing everyone devouring would overwhelm me. Plus I thought of not eating for an hour and being ravenous upon returning home - would I scarf down the first food item I see when opening the refrigerator? Nope, I did not. I had chicken leftovers, broccoli leftovers, cooked some more cauliflower and when it was done, had 1/2 c. brown rice. I felt like something sweet to finish the meal - a pear. I am satisfied. I am so glad I didn't fall off the wagon and pollute my system with pizza, from Pizza Hut!

Breakfast
Blueberry smoothie

Lunch
4 oz. chicken
2 C. cauliflower
2 C. broccoli
1/2 c. brown rice
1 pear

Snack
2 oz. roast beef

Dinner
3 oz chicken
4 c. romaine
2 c. cauliflower
1 celery stick
10 baby carrots
1/2 C. brown rice
2 T. dijon dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment