Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day 30 - Another Pound Gone!

That's 2 pounds since starting this detox - on Wednesday. It's not so bad, really, except for these berry smoothies set for most breakfasts. There cold. And it's cold around here. The two do not mix very well. I have to wear a sweater drinking my smoothie in the morning. I also found I do not like raspberries/blackberries in my smoothie - too many seeds. I prefer to go with blueberry/cherry mix. And the recipe calls for Stevia - not available at Walmart - so I'm using honey.

Breakfast
Berry smoothie

Lunch
large salad with tomatoes, celery, broccoli, carrots
2 egg omelet with mushrooms, onion, asparagus, broccoli

Snack
apple

Dinner
4 oz lamb burger
1 acorn squash
2 c. steamed broccoli

Exercise: 8 miles with Leslie - 95 minutes

It was a good day. Hunger felt and embraced. No screaming cravings.

No comments:

Post a Comment