Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 32

So I made the mistake of weighing myself after I drank a liter of water and ate breakfast. Guess what? I gained 3 pounds! What the?! I'm not counting it - nope, no way. Instead, I'll go with the number tomorrow morning fresh out of bed!

Breakfast
2 c. spinach
2 eggs scrambled

Snack
Berry smoothie

Lunch
4 oz roast beef
3 c. romaine
cherry toms
1 c. broccoli
2 t. dijon vinaigrette

Snack
3 pieces flax bread with butter - not on the diet and perhaps I'm feeling a little sorry for myself since weighing in - who knows. I didn't give much thought while I was toasting the bread. That's my problem. I force reason and my goal out of my head so the only voice I hear is that entitlement voice (You deserve this - it won't be so bad, no too many calories, it's not really that far off your diet - it is "flax" bread after all!). But regardless of those arguments it was off my plan, away from my goal.

DInner
4 oz lean beef burger
salad
brussel sprouts sauteed in garlic/olive oil

No comments:

Post a Comment