Saturday, January 24, 2009

I Lied

Well, it wasn't exactly a lie, perhaps a blatant omission. Last night, I posted day 43 prior to eating dinner. I anticipated what I was planning to eat and recorded that. Well, it wasn't exactly what I ate, not in the least.

I had the salad and one veal burger (4 oz instead of 8 - I upped the protein since my calorie count has been coming in between 1000-1100 and I think that's too low). Then I eyed the pepperoni pizza I made for the family. It looked good. I haven't had pizza for - weeks (we have pizza, homemade, really good pizza every Friday). I had a sliver. I was really good. Then I had another. I figured two slivers actually equal one piece, I'm okay. But....then.... I had another sliver. So 1 1/2 pieces of pizza - pepperoni. About an hour later my stomach was cramping up, I felt bloating, I felt miserable. I confessed to Dave.

I don't like feeling like I did. I desire that satisfied, contented feeling in my stomach, not the overloaded, bloated, ate-tooooo-much feeling. Eating the right foods satisfies better than nitrate-filled pepperoni pizza. New day. Start-over.

No comments:

Post a Comment