Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 47 - Witchy Woman

It's that TOM - yeap, that time of the month. The exact day. The day all h$ll breaks loose in my hormones. It happens once every 7 years when my hormonal rage is at it's peak. Today was the day. I was not in my best form today. I was not in my right mind today. The kids are avoiding me and I gave Dave fair warning. Needless to say I wanted what I wanted but I only gave in to 4 chocolate balls. I wanted more - thankfully I had exorcised my pantry of such temptations. But the calorie count was much higher today than in the past. I walked for 8 miles hoping to sweat some of this hormonal psychopathy out of my system. It helped a tad.

Breakfast
2 boiled eggs
1 c. low fat yogurt
1 c. mixed frozen berries

Lunch
1 1/2 peanut butter sandwiches
1 apple with peanut butter
4 chocolate balls

Snack
1 oz almonds

Dinner
4 oz turkey patty
3 c. tossed salad with 1 T oil/vinegar dressing
6 asparagus spears

It doesn't look like a lot of calories but that peanut butter is what did me in!

Exercise: 93 minutes with Leslie - 8 miles

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there....this too (is that the right 2?) will pass. TMinL

    ReplyDelete