Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 26 - Detox Begins

Today I begin the detox diet - 7 days of liver friendly food followed by a cranberry/water fast then 3 days easing into liver loving foods. So today I spill the truth - my weight - in numbers - truthful - honest - 223#. I hope this will be going down, and down, and down. I have lost 5 lbs since October. My short-term goal is 197 - random number under 200. So the ticker on my side bar is related to that. I started in when I was at 226 so I'm down 3 pounds!

Breakfast
3 egg white/2 whole eggs scrmabled
2 T. onions
1/2 C. asparagus
1 c. raspberries

Snack
Berry Smoothie - this would be nice in August but not 32 degree January!

Lunch
1 huge salad with 4 oz turkey breast and 2 T. dijon dressing

It's 4pm and I'm hungry. I have a headache - I believe it is a combination of sinus and caffeine withdrawal!

Dinner
4 oz. salmon
2 c. cauliflower/broccoli

MADE IT...with a headache, but made it. Now tomorrow, I know, will be harder. But I have a goal in the front of my mind and I'm pushing on.

No exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment